Winslow Show takes place on August Bank Holiday Monday, 31 August 2015, between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Sheep Street in Winslow, Buckinghamshire.
Gather the family together and enjoy the horse, dog and livestock competitions, listen to the Great Horwood Silver Band, admire the artisan crafts marquee, try your luck at the coconut shy or simply take advantage of the beer tent, hog roast, BBQ and homemade goodies at the tea tent.
In 2015 highlights of the Show include:
- Vintage and classic car and tractor display
- Dog show, including novelty classes, and dog agility
- Tug of War Challenge
- Children’s fancy dress parade – this year’s theme is ‘My favourite book or story’.
- Livestock, hay and grain classes
- Children’s funfair, Punch and Judy and magic shows
- Charity and commercial stalls
- Horse showing and gymkhana competitions in the main ring. Competitors please note that show jumping classes will not take place this year but all other classes will run as normal.
The show is organised by volunteers from Winslow Show Association with valuable support from Winslow Lions Club, Winslow Rotary Club, Buckingham and Winslow District Scouts and Edgcott & Winslow Young Farmers.
Admission is £3/adult, £2/concessions, £1/children. Parking is FREE. All funds raised at the show are distributed to local charities.